“Cabin 9562”

Costello08
Member Since 2013
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Wanted to give a little info on Cabin 9562. This was a great balcony room. The balcony was huge compared to what we've had in the past. We figured it was about 80 sq ft. It had 2 chairs and small table but could easily fit lounge chairs. We could have probably gotten those if requested but we were fine with what we had. Our room steward Renaldo was fantastic. He kept our room neat & clean at all times and was a pleasure to talk to.

The cruise itself was very nice & relaxing. Just what we needed. Giovanni's and Choppe's Grille were outstanding! Worth the extra fee. And our favorite bars were the Dog & Badger Pub and the Pool Bar.

The only thing I would have liked to see is more nighttime activities out by the pool and more comedy shows. I was very surprised that there was no sports bar either. Minor things. I would go on another RC cruise in a minute. I don't have a favorite as I'm fairly new to cruising. The prior two we had been on were Carnival and we loved both of those as well. We'll be trying out NCL in November.

Independence of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Independence of the Seas Review
Independence of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?