Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by Costello08: Cabin 9562

Member Since 2013
31 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Sail Date: January 2014

Wanted to give a little info on Cabin 9562. This was a great balcony room. The balcony was huge compared to what we've had in the past. We figured it was about 80 sq ft. It had 2 chairs and small table but could easily fit lounge chairs. We could have probably gotten those if requested but we were fine with what we had. Our room steward Renaldo was fantastic. He kept our room neat & clean at all times and was a pleasure to talk to.

The cruise itself was very nice & relaxing. Just what we needed. Giovanni's and Choppe's Grille were outstanding! Worth the extra fee. And our favorite bars were the Dog & Badger Pub and the Pool Bar.

The only thing I would have liked to see is more nighttime activities out by the pool and more comedy shows. I was very surprised that there was no sports bar either. Minor things. I would go on another RC cruise in a minute. I don't have a favorite as I'm fairly new to cruising. The prior two we had been on were Carnival and we More loved both of those as well. We'll be trying out NCL in November. Less

Published 02/09/14

31 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X