Norwegian Jade 5

laldin_kid
Member Since 2011
18 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

I have been on four different cruise lines, with this cruise being my first European cruise. I was not sure what to expect aboard the Norwegian Jade but I can tell you the ship and crew far exceeded my expectations. From the moment you stepped on the ship, each person greeted you with a smile and made every effort to get to know you. After 10 days you felt like you felt like part of their family.

The entertainment and dancing at Spinakers was truly enjoyable. I loved that they had theme nights and the crew danced with everyone - making everyone quite comfortable. The food was great and varied. I travelled with a person from India who claimed the Indian food comparable to her own. We loved "washy washy" and we met the Captain. This cruise line is very approachable and laid back, and I felt like everyone I encountered went above and beyond to ensure we had an excellent and stellar holiday.

My only concern was that the balcony was not suitable for 3 people. They should More only be for 2 people or two adults with young children. We had our furniture removed (tables and chairs) so we could walk around our beds. A little too snug for my taste.

The ports were incredible. I plan on returning to Italy as we got to see the main highlights of the countries and I am ready to explore them in greater depth. The food was amazing.

Overall I give them 5 stars. I wouldn't hesitate to board the NCL Jade again and in fact, I am looking forward to it! Less

Norwegian Jade Cruises to the Mediterranean

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

My only concern was that the balcony was not suitable for 3 people. They should only be for 2 people or two adults with young children. We had our furniture removed (tables and chairs) so we could walk around our beds. A little too snug for my taste.

Published 02/08/14

Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Jade Review

Norwegian Jade Cruises to the Mediterranean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?