MSC Divina Cruise Review by Sammy2304: MSC Divina - stunning ship BUT appalling service

Sammy2304
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on MSC Divina Western Caribbean Cruises

MSC Divina - stunning ship BUT appalling service

Sail Date: January 2014

Even though the ship is stunning the staff are dreadful.

Do not expect a high service from the staff on this ship because you will not get it.

Do not expect your food to be HOT and do not expect the staff to rush to serve you as they are too busy chatting in there little groups, which isn't there fault, as the higher member are letting them do this!!

Do not bother to complain as they will only say, that's they way things are or just say, yes yes yes because they don't understand your complaint.

Some members were even rude directly to us and as ive not encountered this before, was appalled that they actually thought it was ok to do this.

DO NOT complain to Senior Customer Service member who made it clear with her heavy sigh, her facial expressions and her body language, that my complaint was more inconvenient for her to deal with than actually try and resolve my problem, which I thought was quite BIG. Got a 2 berth cabin when it for 3 More people. (2 adults and 1 child aged 4). We actually had to stay in the cabin given and re-adjust our room each night to put the sofa against the bed so my little boy wouldn't fall out!!

Cant believe she's gotten to a senior level, if they promote her, no wonder the other staff are just as bad!!!

DO NOT bother trying to complain about your food being only WARM as this happened for the full 2 wks on board and not once did I think, that was a great meal!!

On a good point, the kids club was good, the buffet was spacious and well layed out and the entertainment team put on some good shows.

Overall, will not go on any MSC ships, this was my 1st and only. Less

Read more MSC Divina cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Divina Review >>

Cabin review: MSC Divina 11146

good location to lifts and main restaurants