Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by jules71: Beautiful ship, relaxing cruise

Member Since 2002

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Beautiful ship, relaxing cruise

Sail Date: January 2014

This was my 11th cruise in RCI--the first on Liberty. We had a D2 balcony: 6670. There was plenty of room for the two of us and I like being on deck 6--makes the Promenade and dining much more accessible. We had an amazing cabin attendant, Romel, who took very good care of us.

The past few cruises I have not been too happy with the food, but thought the MDR on Liberty was really good. All of my entrees but one were excellent. The exception, a fried seafood entree was okay, nothing special. I tend order the seafood entrees, i.e., the crab was great, the lobster excellent, and shrimp ravioli was very good as well. The staff that served us, Samiran, and Clarence were excellent as well.

There are some very talented performers on the Liberty--much more so than on the Independence. Loved the Up in the Air show and the male lead was mesmerizing. The Motown show was awesome as well. Saturday Night Fever was good, a little too long, but the performances were top notch. More

Embarkation and disembarkation were well organized and quick. We were surprised when our cabin was ready around 12:30pm.

I had heard that the Liberty had a good vibe because of a great captain. We found that to be true. All in all, a great cruise. Less

Read more Liberty of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Liberty of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Liberty of the Seas 6670

Altun Ha

(5)

Tour guides were extremely knowledgable as well as very personable. Altun Ha was interesting and river cruise was fun. Bus ride was very long.

Great beach and snorkeling day at the Money Bar.

Read 3106 Cozumel Reviews