Disney Dream Cruise Review by jocarter: GREAT Cruise!!!

jocarter

GREAT Cruise!!!

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

This was the best cruise from the minute we got on board until we disembarked. The food, entertainment, service, and activities for the adults and kids was plentiful and top notch. Nobody will run out of things to do on this ship.

Our first stop was Nassau and unless you are going to Atlantis there is not much to do. Hubby and I already had been there so we just stayed on board with the kiddos.

Castaway Cay was the best. A beautiful beach and the small island was pristine. We had a great BBQ for lunch that everyone enjoyed. The kids had a waterslide in the lagoon that they had fun while hubby and I found a remote and secluded area that was breathtaking. In fact, we shared a special moment there as it was the first time hubby got me up the butt!

All in all, I can't say a bad thing about our experience on the Disney Dream and would highly recommend this cruise to all ages. Less

Read more Disney Dream cruise reviews >>