Mekong Pandaw Cruise Review by IsonC

Member Name: IsonC
Cruise Date: January 2014
Embarkation: other
Destination: Asia
See More About: Mekong Pandaw Cruise Reviews | Asia Cruise Reviews | Pandaw Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Mekong Pandaw Review (by Cruise Critic!)
Very, very enjoyable

We thoroughly enjoyed our cruise. I preferred the relaxed atmosphere on the boat, there was no pressure to dress up and compete for seats at the captains table.

The food was excellent, varied and plentiful. We were provided with three meals a day and it was more than I needed but so delicious that I could not resist!

There was entertainment provided in the evenings, sometimes films and sometimes live performances. During the day we were given a class on spring roll making and a demonstration of fruit carving, which seemed very difficult.

There were three excursions available while we were on board. All were very interesting and I was glad that I attended them. I must say that they were also varied as we went to a floating market, a Cham village, a sweet making establishment a street market and the Lovers House.

Our cabin was very comfortable and had plenty of room for suitcases and other belongings. One comment that I would have is that there were no brighter lights in either the bathroom or the bedroom and this made removing and inserting my contact lenses rather difficult.

Disembarkation was very easy. We were transferred by coach to a hotel in Saigon and we dispersed from there.

All in all we had a fabulous trip and are enquiring about cruising with Pandaw on the Irrawaddy next January.

Publication Date: 02/07/14