Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Arthur Todd

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Arthur Todd
Mariner of the Seas
Mariner of the Seas
Member Name: Arthur Todd
Cruise Date: January 2014
Embarkation: Singapore
Destination: Asia
See More About: Mariner of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Asia Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

WOW! Is not enough!!

As a first time cruiser I have only three complaints... I should have done it sooner, It should have been longer... and I couldn't get enough sleep because there was so much great stuff happening on board!!!!

Seriously: I was absolutely blown away with everything to do with our cruise on Mariner of the Sea. I'm not sure what I expected but it far exceeded anything I could have imagined.

Crew members are the most obliging, courteous, friendly, and professional people you could ever come across. Nothing - and I mean nothing - was ever too much trouble. In fact it is they who made the trip so memorable!

The food was delicious and plentiful. The cabins, although smallish, had enough room and were very comfortable. But then again we didn't spend much time in them as there was so much happening on board.

The on-board live shows were spectacular as was the live entertainment at each of the bars.

Everything was very well organised - especially on-shore tours. They were easy to book on board and all offered excellent experiences and sights.

We never had one bad experience the entire cruise so to all the crew members - thank you for making our first cruise so memorable.

Arthur Todd