Royal Princess Cruise Review by michlp87

Royal Princess
Member Name: michlp87
Cruise Date: January 2014
Cabin Number: D409
See More About: Royal Princess Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals
Member Rating   Not Rated
Embarkation Not Rated
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Royal was beautiful

Royal was beautiful. The piazza was amazing. Loved princess live! The highlight of our trip was the wine makers dinner hosted by Franco the head waiter of symphony dining room. He was great! I would recommend this dinner to everyone. It was amazing. Ok so the no stairs midship is a Hugh inconvenience . I thought it wouldn't be but I have to agree with everyone on that. Also I think the fountain in place of a pool is a waste, the fountain is only on once a day for a light show only for 1 hour and it starts before dark so the last light show of the hour is the only one that is in dusk and you get the full light show. They do turn on the fountain one day for the kids to play in it. For some reason we could feel the sway of the boat every day and the ocean didn't seem real choppy on the diamond we only felt it twice this was everyday and all day.

Was a great trip I thought the food was amazing and the addition of the pastry shop in horizon court was awesome. Can't wait until I can book another cruise with princess but we probably will not book on royal or regal again. We preferred diamond princess over royal but look forward to trying other ships.

Publication Date: 02/07/14