Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by hifax: hifax

Compare Prices on Carnival Paradise Western Caribbean Cruises

hifax

Sail Date: January 2014
Embarkation: Tampa

I usually don't write reviews, I'm not one who likes to complain about service being in the service industry everybody has a bad day now and then. But I can't let this one go. Our experience on the Carnival Paradise for the most part was good, the wait staff at dinning was great. But the food at the buffet (bad bad bad) is the only way to describe it. I was eating bacon for breakfast, horrible not only bad I found the wrapping in which it came in cooked right in with the bacon. Ok it happens once in awhile, but not time after time. So I opted to have pancakes instead, bad choice found long strands of hair in the pancakes. Come Carnival you can do better than that.

We bought the Faster to the Fun package, we did get good service getting on the ship, but our luggage didn't show up till late that night. If I where one of their Plantuim customers(the first ones on the ship) I would really complain the tables at the pool where filthy cigarette ashes on them and food stains none of More them had been wiped down. I had to ask for a bar rag so I could use a table, alot of people where doing the same thing.

It seemed as if thier staff really didn't know what the Faster to the Fun package was about. When debarkation at Tampa came. We were told to wait in the American (piano) bar, which lead to an argument with the entertainment manager tell us we couldn't wait in there. EXCUSE ME, she continued until I showed her the letter we recieved from Carnival the night before tell us to wait there. Upon which she then left only to return and call only Platinum, Diamond members to debarkation. Upon which she returned and asked the Faster to the Fun customers why we were still waiting in the piano bar, and the argument started again that we were not to wait in there. YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING,now everybody in there was getting really upset. I dont know what her problem was but she needs customer service training.

The ship does need refurbishing but in all not to bad of a cruise, we will have to think going on Carnival again. Less

Read more Carnival Paradise cruise reviews >>