Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Missmun

Celebrity Reflection
Celebrity Reflection
Member Name: Missmun
Cruise Date: January 2014
See More About: Celebrity Reflection Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Best experience

We had a wonderful time on the celebrity reflection. The staff was great and really catered to our every need, everyone was always smiling and seemed happy to help us with whatever we wanted. They made everyone feel so special. The food was so great! We never ate at one of the specialty restaurants because the food In the main dining room was outstanding every night. We did select dining which was nice because we ate when we wanted, we would make our reservations every afternoon but the formal nights had long waits for a table regardless of a reservation or not. The food was always hot and while I liked some selections more than others everything was spectacular. The food in the buffet was also good, I always found something I really liked so I can't complain.

The shows were also good, but not spectacular. I thought each one was very similar so we passed on two of the shows they offered. There was one show called reflection which was very good but still not spectacular; This was not a big negative though because they were still quite entertaining.

The main demographic on the ship were Caucasians In their late 50's and up and while they tried to have some activities that targeted a slightly younger crowd very few participated; few people participated in anything actually, most just observed. We are in Our early to mid 30's but are pretty low key people and we still though it was a little boring at times but not enough that we would not sail with them again.

The ship was very well maintained and never dirty. The spa was wonderful! I had a great experience using their spa facilities and my husband had an outstanding haircut.

We went without the kids as it was our anniversary and I would never take them on this ship. While they' seemed to have many activities for kids there were very very few on the ship so I don't think my little ones would have many to play and have fun with.

Overall we had no complaints and would not hesitate to sail with this ship again. It's hard to cater to everyone and while I thought some things in the entertainment could have been better it was still very good.

Publication Date: 02/05/14