Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by cruiselove69: Amazing Ship!

cruiselove69
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Carnival Fascination Bahamas Cruises

Amazing Ship!

Sail Date: January 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Jacksonville

Just got back from my first "real" cruise on the Carnival Fascination out of Jacksonville to Nassau and Little Stirrup Cay. This ship was amazing: Friendly and professional staff who remember your name, drink, etc. My room steward Ni was amazing. She bent over backwards to make our trip special. The food was great, they had standard stuff for lunch like a grill, deli. pizza, salad bar. We had anytime dining which was nice, dinners were good. The only bad thing is their tap water was horrible tasting, but everything else was great!

Carnival had offered us an upgrade to the Grand Suite which was nice but it would cost alot to book it straight up so I don't think I would get it again, the whirlpool tub in the Grand Suite bathroom is too small--its high and deep but skinny so u cannot take a good bath in it...its more for soaking. A standard balcony is sufficient for me. We got room service for coffee and bagels daily. There is a water slide that was so fun to go down. The water More in the pool is a little chilly and kids swarmed the hot tubs on the Lido deck but there were enough chairs all over the place to lay out. They have a Serenity deck for ages 21 and older which is a great place to go and it has 2 hot tubs on it.

I spent a ton of money on this vacation but it was worth every penny. I would sail it again but wanna try other ships out first. Loved everything about the ship and would highly recommend it to anyone. Less

Read more Carnival Fascination cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Fascination Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Fascination U111

Grand Suite was nice and roomy!