Azamara Quest Cruise Review by Megotoo: Azamara, a class act

Compare Prices on Azamara Quest Panama Canal & Central America Cruises

Azamara, a class act

Sail Date: January 2014
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America

We have cruised on several ships over the years, but after experiencing Azamara I'm afraid we are now jaded! Before we stepped onto the gang plank the Captain walked up to us and introduced himself, throughout the cruise he and Russ the cruise director would engage you in conversation. After being on board only a couple days we all got a letter in our cabins asking if we had any suggestions as to how they could make our experience better. They wanted to know early on so we would get the benefits of those suggestions, as I said, class act. We have cruised on one of Quests sister ships before and deliberately choose this size ship because we prefer it to the larger ships, it's beautiful.the food, entertainment and port choices were great. We enjoyed the many new friends we made.

This is a ship designed for seasoned travelers, I probably wouldn't take my grandchildren on this one. Less

Read more Azamara Quest cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Azamara Quest Review >>

Cabin review: Azamara Quest 6009

Our cabin was very quiet and had enough space not to feel crowded. I was really impressed by how comfortable the bed was.