Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by Straycats: No problems

No problems

Sail Date: December 2013
Destination: Asia
Embarkation: Hong Kong

Our 6th cruise was on the Millennium and our first on Celebrity. After 25 years in the tourism industry in Cairns Australia and with Dive Vessels in particular I have the knowledge to pick a company apart if it was warranted. Simply put it's not. The ports of call were great and well handled. Yes there is a couple of hours travel between main cities but that was evident before we booked. The ship itself was great for it's young age, not perfect but show me a lady that is (gentleman either). The crew from top to bottom were graceful even when trodden on by some customers who thought their s..t didn't stink. Usually the people on decks 6 and below who wished they were on decks above their pay grade. Entertainment was what it was and along the same lines as every other cruise I have been on. The buffet (trough) was sufficient, plentiful and with the usual suspects. Select dining and premium drink package an absolute must (if you are not doing the executive dining option). Cabin was More picked for its quiet area and did not disappoint. Cabin stewards very much appreciated as were the entire service crew.

Would I book Celebrity again. Simple Yes, and if the Solstice travels from Auckland NZ to Sydney Aus on Sunday the 3rd Jan 2016 (not released yet) we will be on it. I could go on and on about the pool areas, bars, food areas ect ect but in general it is a big pass mark. One negative was the price of the bingo tickets IoI. There you go my one and only complaint. Less

Read more Celebrity Millennium cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Millennium Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Millennium 3007

Spacious, clean and well appointed even for 2 Adults and our 11 year old daughter