Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Jmarieaz41

Member Name: Jmarieaz41
Cruise Date: January 2014
Embarkation: Los Angeles
Destination: Mexican Riviera
See More About: Carnival Miracle Cruise Reviews | Mexican Riviera Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

A PRETTY WET CRUISE

Food was about normal. LOVED the pizza, Casino was about normal lost to much money LOL. Shows were packed some of us had to stand or just miss them. Service was ok For me the nice part of cruising is room service. You wake up put on your robe and have coffee on your balcony. The first night we could order and filled out the door card. The second night no door tags to fill out, so no coffee. No glasses in the room part of the time. Ice only when they cleaned the room after we had left and when they turned down the beds when we were out of the room. So we had to take plastic bags to the dinning room for ice all the time.

We had 3 cabins, two ajoining. Two of the three cabins flooded. One was a pipe and one was the toilet. Clothes wet, bed sheets wet, The staff had to pick up everything off the floor, and suck up water, then bring in large noise fans to dry the carpet all night. Fans running all night in the hall also, The smell of wet carpet was pretty bad. My room didnt flood BUT since the water was turned off we had to share our small bath room with the other cabin. NOT COOL

Seven women on an All girl cruise and two of the three cabins flooded :(

The two cabins did get a small on board credit, which was nice. I didnt file a complaint because the other women with flooded cabins were family or friends.

The martini sample bar was one of the high lites . The staff there were really great, and seemed to enjoy their jobs and made our time in there fun and very nice.

Embarkation and dis embarkation went pretty smooth for us. The lines were long but moved fast and staff were friendly.

This is my forth time doing the Mexican Rivera. I really want to give shout outs to the people in Cabo and Puerto Vallarta.

Cabo, we took a boat ride and had the best time. The captain of the little boat was so nice. We gave him money and he ran off and brought us back a bag of ice with 10 ice cold beers inside and fresh cut line and salt. Then he drove us all around and showed us the rock formations and sea lions. He dropped us off on the beach and later came back for us. I think we paid about $4.00 each. I wish I had his card so I could tell you his name. Very friendly, and nice.

Puerto Vallarta, was so much fun, we shopped and walked the few blocks to the beautiful church and went inside. Just amazing so beautiful.

We had the most wonderful margaritas and dinner at, VIEJO VALLARTA

Morelos 484 Altos Malecon

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

(I made sure to ask for their card)

if you go dont miss this place. If you dont like the drink..ITS FREE!

The salsa, and fish tacos and black beans were the best yet.

We were seated up stairs on the third floor over looking the sidewalk below and right near the ocean. It was all open air with great music, and the staff, some of the best. The price for huge plates of excellent food, and HUGE margaritas...for 5 hungry woman $58.00 !!! The service was so outstanding we made sure we left a big fat tip!

We truly couldnt stop talking about this restaurant.

It Could just be the best part of our All girl cruise!

Publication Date: 01/27/14