Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by gb6000: Next time with another cruise line

gb6000
Member Since 2014

Family & Children 6.0

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Next time with another cruise line

Sail Date: January 2014

Planned this trip months in advance. 3 rooms, taking the whole family. Everyone takes time off work $$$, fly to Florida $$$, hotels $$, rental cars $$$, cruise $$$, all to be disappointed.

Rooms were good, entertainment was excellent, housekeeping was good, dining sucked (buffet and dining hall), staff friendliness was poor, and now RC's customer service very poor. My 12 year old can cook better steak. Waiter suggested peppercorn sauce for my steak after I didn't eat the overcooked, tasteless, non seasoned attempt at a N.Y. Strip. The best meal we encountered was at the car rental facility (HighT) going home. They had a food truck in their parking lot serving gourmet sandwiches which were a homerun. Be prepared to survive on breakfast (had to mess up) and Sorrentos Pizza. Adam Goldstein really needs to take one of his own cruises undercover and experience what his customers do. But I guess at 3 million a year he travels differently than the rest of us. This company needs to More realize that some of us have to save up to take a trip like this, and when it doesn't deliver......there is nothing we can do. We have to wait until we have enough saved up to holiday again. People, I had fun on this cruise, but was not the least bit excited when it come to dinner. And I love food. Also you can only drive a car with one bent rim for so long. Then it either falls off or you change it. Less

Read more Liberty of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Liberty of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Liberty of the Seas 9606

Room was spacious, clean, and served its purpose well