Carnival Valor Cruise Review by Jahgirl35

Member Name: Jahgirl35
Cruise Date: January 2014
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
See More About: Carnival Valor Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Wonderful, Wonderful Simply the best

I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise Brilliance of the Seas in November of 2012 even though it was a beautiful ship I was so disappointed that I did not ever want to cruise again, when I came back I did not have anything good to say about cruising except for the ports, being on the ship was boring and disappointing especially since so many of my friends had so many wonderful things to say about their cruise experience. Many of them told that I should have tried Carnival and I must say they were right about that.

Since it was my mother's birthday and she booked a cruise for all her kids to go on Carnival Valor I just went along but I must say that I am glad I did and now I know what people meant when they say they love cruising so much. I cant wait to go on my next one and I will be booking it with Carnival again and again.

The service was excellent the food was delicious and freshly prepared, the desserts were unique creative and tasteful. The entertainment was fun, exciting, funny and intriguing. My son went to club Carnival for kids ages 2-11 and he loved it so much that every day he begged me to take him there everyday.

The waiters in the Lincoln dinning room(Daniel) was very tentative they had great attitudes. Carnival really out did the rest in my book. I tried Royal for my first cruise because I heard so much about how better they were and I was so not impressed with their service and the food on Royal Caribbean tasted horrible bland and the desserts could not compare to Carnival's. I heard many people say Carnival has the best food when it comes to cruising and they are right.

I tried the buffet on Carnival and was just as pleased. I have no complaints, the ship was impeccable, the crew was friendly, helpful and fun. This was my mother's first cruise and she loved it so much she can't wait to go again. Thank you Carnival for giving me and my family a wonderful experience. Thanks again because I did not think I would feel this way especially after my bad experience with Royal.

Publication Date: 01/26/14