Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Dackelprincess

Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+
Shore Excursions 5+

Ship Facts: Ruby Princess Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Ruby Princess Deck Plans
What A Great Way To Start 2014!

After a rough year for my husband and I physically, we really needed a get away. We chose this 9 day escape and we were thrilled that it included many at sea days, as those really provide us a lot of relaxing time.

We had a balcony room on the Lido deck. My husband was a little leery about being so far up on the ship, but really it was fine. The room was very quiet and we never heard sounds from the deck or other rooms. What I liked was the fact that I just walked out of my cabin and went to the pool or hot tub, or walked further down the deck, to Horizon's Court!

The food was wonderful, every employee was friendly and quick with a smile. Our Cabin Steward was simply the best we have ever had.

We also had chosen to dine at 6 each night in the Botticelli Dining Room, and our table was filled with new friends. We got along so well and hopefully we will plan another cruise together soon.

The entertainment each night was also great. Besides the energetic Princess Dancers, we had two comedians, a juggler, and a magician. We were certain to make each show after dinner, and the theater was filled for each show!

The ship was immaculate, and as I am an early riser, I got to watch as the crew set up for the day. They are real pro's!

Publication Date: 01/24/14