Many things to love about the Dream: Disney Dream Cruise Review by PBaymom
Overall Member Rating
Many things to love about the Dream
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
1. Aqua Duck - My daughter loved the water slide. Unfortunately is was very cold and she was not able to ride it often.
2. Entertainment - Every night there are Broadway caliber shows, Believe, the Golden Mickey and the Villains. The shows were amazing and most of the jokes are geared towards adults. I highly recommend seeing them.
3. The Staff - Everyone was friendly and kind. Our waiter made it a point to entertain the children at our table. The counselors at the kids club were great.
4. Alcohol Tastings for Adults - We attended the Tequila/Margarita tasting (they also offer wine/ whiskey or cognac tastings) for a nominal fee. It was informative and fun.
1. Food - I found the food to be very mediocre and the More offerings were very limited at the sit-down dinner. I expected better quality of food from Disney. The only food on Castaway island is the BBQ at 11:30. They do not have any snacks on the island. This became an issue when my daughter was hungry at 10:30. I recommend that parents with small kids bring snacks.
Overall our cruise was very enjoyable. Less
Cabin review: 6084
Our cabin was very spacious and there was plenty of room for our clothes. I loved that the toilet and shower are separated.
Nice time, But Majesty really ...
Great Time with Friends
Unimpressed on many levels aft...
2nd Cruise, We will not go on ...
Our First Disney Cruise
Great for kids, not so much fo...