“Not as nice as NCL”

Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

I have cruised on 4 previous cruises with different cruise lines. This was are second cruise on Royal.

Im not a hard person to please, and usually don't complain so a lot of the bad reviews I read before I went on this cruise scared me. This ship is big and beautiful, the staff is awesome everyone we came in contact with were great, Esp the staff in the Hoof and Claw....Our room was great had a balcony on the 9th floor midship, was are first time in an balcony and will never go back to an inside. Never felt the ship moving either.

The food was ok in the buffet, Portofino was great and the main dining room also had good food..

Getting on and off the boat was a breeze do not know what these other people are talking about..

We had the premium drink package which is well worth it if you like to drink..

The shows where also good, saw the Motown, ice show and sat night fever.

The biggest difference for us was the lack of live entertainment playing during the day and early evenings.

I never got to dance once, partly my own fault seeing would could never make it up till 11 pm. But on NCL lots of live entertainment before this time. We are in are late 40's and felt this cruise was good for the people in there 20's or over 65. Seemed to cater to that age group.

Familes also had a lot for the kids to do so I guess it is all in what you are looking for. We will go on an NCL next time.

Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

9300
Cabin was nice the shower did back up twice but they fixed it right away, was a god location also.
Published 01/24/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Liberty of the Seas Review
Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?