Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by PAM7541: Not as nice as NCL

Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Not as nice as NCL

Sail Date: January 2014

I have cruised on 4 previous cruises with different cruise lines. This was are second cruise on Royal.

Im not a hard person to please, and usually don't complain so a lot of the bad reviews I read before I went on this cruise scared me. This ship is big and beautiful, the staff is awesome everyone we came in contact with were great, Esp the staff in the Hoof and Claw....Our room was great had a balcony on the 9th floor midship, was are first time in an balcony and will never go back to an inside. Never felt the ship moving either.

The food was ok in the buffet, Portofino was great and the main dining room also had good food..

Getting on and off the boat was a breeze do not know what these other people are talking about..

We had the premium drink package which is well worth it if you like to drink..

The shows where also good, saw the Motown, ice show and sat night fever.

The biggest difference for us was the lack of live More entertainment playing during the day and early evenings.

I never got to dance once, partly my own fault seeing would could never make it up till 11 pm. But on NCL lots of live entertainment before this time. We are in are late 40's and felt this cruise was good for the people in there 20's or over 65. Seemed to cater to that age group.

Familes also had a lot for the kids to do so I guess it is all in what you are looking for. We will go on an NCL next time. Less

Read more Liberty of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Liberty of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Liberty of the Seas 9300

Cabin was nice the shower did back up twice but they fixed it right away, was a god location also.