Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Nursetammy

Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Amazing Cruise !!!!!!

We just got back from a 7 day Western Carribean cruise on the Oasis of the seas. We sailed out of Ft Lauderdale for three ports - Nassau , St Martin, St Thomas . We absolulty love this boat !!!!! From the first day on board we were captivated but not only the size of the boat but the sheer magnificence of it!

16 floors with over 6000 passengers it was a thing of beauty ! It took us close to the entire week to learn where everything was but that honestly that was half the fun. If you aren't amazed by sheer magnificence of the boat you will be by all the shops , fine dining , and activities. There was so much to do that they gave you a printed list daily to help you choose.

Our stateroom was actually bigger then we thought it was gonna be - we stayed on deck 9 in cabin 134 and our kids right next to us in 136. We did spring for the balcony and loved every minute of it . Every morning I had my coffee delivered by room service and drank it on the balcony - wow! The bed was very comfortable and our stateroom attendant kept us in the know, cleaned our room twice a day, and was quick to help whenever we called him ! When our daughter lost her glasses he went to the laundry room and found them!

The dinning I can honestly say was some of the best I have ever had in my life. You will eat a lot but it's so good you just have to ! Our waiter ( Romeo ) was the best waiter I have had in my life - ever. On the first night ( haven never met us) he called us by name !!!

Customer service was also amazing . The entire crew was amazing , every staff member worked to make sure you were happy and if there was a problem they fixed it!

We took in a lot of shows- almost everyone of them were amazing and the comedy shows were hysterical !

We did book excursions and enjoyed some of them. If there was one bad review it would be we wished we had not gotten of the boat in Nassau - such a regal amazing work of art should not have ever docked in Nassau - what a dump. We went to Atlantis and snorkeled - and that's a story for another board- just don't do it ! Also in St Thomas choose your snorkel activities careful, but we loved St Thomas - shopping magnificence ! St Martin we didn't get to see much of but wow at the shopping !

We honestly could have gotten beach passes and stayed mostly on the boat. Just a touch of sea sickness but not bad at all. I would say a little pricier then other cruises but worth every single dime!!!

I have been home a day and I want to go back - right now !!!!!

Publication Date: 01/23/14