Carnival Victory Cruise Review by greeneteam95

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Victory Cruise Review by greeneteam95
Carnival Victory
Carnival Victory
Member Name: greeneteam95
Cruise Date: January 2014
See More About: Carnival Victory Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

just okay

My friend and I set sail out of Miami on January 6, 2014 for a week of no kids or husbands. We arrived very early...and embarking was quick and painless.

Ana...a front desk customer service crew member was rude and not delightful. :-(

The victory was mediocre...nothing special AT ALL. And who was the cruise director?? WHO KNEW?? you heard him occasionally on the speaker, and only saw him once a day if you went to the theatre. He was not a fun and energetic director. Goose was his name. He was ok, but definitely far from the best.

The room was old, and I took a picture of the ceiling over the vanity...YUCK! Sprayed coke or something all over the ceiling. There was hair on the ceiling above the shower that belonged to neither my friend, or myself. The room steward was nice, but he did enter without knocking one time when I was napping and my friend was in the shower. No fridge..

Carnival tender...STINKS! I HATE having to get in a line to get a ticket, to wait, to get in another line to get on the tender.

The food...eh...not great..and Chopsticks made my friend throw up and me almost throwing up. That was on day two.

One nice entertainment crew member, Lee...he gave me a ship on a stick to take home to hubby. that was the highlight, I guess.

Publication Date: 01/22/14