Crown Princess Cruise Review by nattie: Another great cruise

215 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Another great cruise

Sail Date: December 2013

We have sailed on Crown Princess right before Christmas. It was "girls" cruise with my DGM, DM and an odd one out DS. We had 2 adjoining insides on Baja. All of us are not first timers, so we knew what to expect.

Getting there was a nightmare. Never again I'll fly in a day off, just not worth it! We were next to last pax to board, so everything was extra quick.

Nothing to right home about, but I have to say that Princess insides in my opinion are roomier and have much better storage space than any other inside i have been in (Carnival, Royal and NCL). The steward service was just OK, no extras.

This was my 3rd time on Crown, so it was easy to navigate for me. Our favorite areas were Piazza and International Cafe, hidden gem of kids pool and Club Fusion.

All guest entertainment was great. From broadway singer to the band to song/comedy act. The primcess singers and dancers - More not so much. Overall we enjoyed the entertainment, especially ballon drop party and country night.

Very subjective category. Personally I loved it, you just have to remember that "spicy" means "well seasoned" and they will gladly bring you anything else if you just ask. We had anytime dining and were never given a paiger to wait for table. Longest wait was 5 minutes tops.

Good. Not oustanding but very good. No issues to report but nobody stand out as awesome either.

Kids Club.

I dont know what they did there but I barely seen my DS. He wanted to go every night and would pass out as soon as he hit the pillow.

We did a tour (Everglades and gardens) before disembarking. I highly recommend since it kills ample time before your flight. Less

Published 01/21/14

215 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X