Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by Anevendozen

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by Anevendozen
Voyager of the Seas
Voyager of the Seas
Member Name: Anevendozen
Cruise Date: December 2013
Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)
Destination: South Pacific
See More About: Voyager of the Seas Cruise Reviews | South Pacific Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Xmas cruise

I thought it only fitting to let other cruisers know of our experience on the Voyager of the seas coming in to view at Circular Quay was a sight to be hold she was magnificent and just added to my excitemen embarkation was a bit hectic but with over 3000 passengers to get boarded it was handled well and with consideration .. We did the Xmas cruise as I wanted to be spoilt no setting up trees and no cleaning and cooking for a large family just wanted time for us for once I was hoping my expectations weren't to high.... The minute I saw the biggest Xmas tree in the promenade My face lit up and I new this was going to be a Xmas to remember.. By the way the promenade is a street replica with a pub cafes and even a sports car I just couldn't believe my eyes.. The decor was plush and the upkeep of the ship in all areas was spotless..... The staff work very hard at maintaining her glamorous look and were always ready with a smile..... Now for our cabin .. Never had a balcony before on other ships so I couldn't contain my excitement it was just as I had hoped and the bed almost the size of a king...plenty of cupboard space and every woman's wish a full length mirror.... It was spotlessly clean and the shower was surprisingly good considering your on a ship with a large amount of guests.... so I'm thinking so far everything is perfect something must be bad so decided to head up to deck 11 to Windjammers for lunch..... It's huge all manner of food from hot dishes pastas salads desserts to much to name...... With a view to die for....... The food was tasty hot when needed and cold meats and salads fresh and crisp .... This place was so good that we preferred to eat here most of the cruise... The main dining room was beautiful and a high light was when all the waiters and bar staff sang for us all . It was a sight to see and hear.....

So by now you would be thinking like me there must be something bad so I will go on to the entertainment.... Well they have guest comedians singers and the ships dancers and singers were all great and enjoyed our selves at them all .... The ice skating show is not to be missed.. It was spectacular ... My favourite the parade by all the Disney Madigastertheme ... The children's faces were a wonderful sight and I thank the Voyager staff for giving me back a little bit of my child hood the staff were exceptional in all they do including games out on the pool decks rock climbing wall and mini put put....... I can't comment on the kids clubs as we are grand parents and had no kids with us but by my observation and speaking with guests that did they had a ball .... Still no negatives you ask well as I'm finally at the end but believe me I could go on for longer about this Magnificent ship but I won't ........ok there is one gripe people smoking on the none smoking side and if you tell them not to .. They don't care so rather than argue we just moved this happened a lot ..... So my one and only gripe for this whole 9 night cruise ... That's it not bad hey........ Would My husband and I sail on Voyager Of The Seas again......in a heart beat ..... So like us go with out to much expectation and let this beautiful ship surprise you.... She did me I'm still smiling

Publication Date: 01/21/14