Carnival Sensation 3

“NOT SO FAMILY FRIENDLY!! MISLEAD*** CAUTION”
Cruise review of Carnival Sensation

BOATMOM3
Member Since 2014

Overall Member Rating

After seeing many many carnival commercials that are all about family and fun, we decided to take our first cruise!

We found one to the Bahamas and thought it would be a good starter, not many nights and price was good. I didnt know how I would do on a boat so I thought 3 days will be plenty.

Let me just say- getting on the boat and being cleared and checking in was easy. It went really fast.

But-Soon as we boarded-it was like spring break on water! They are constantly harrassing you or following you so you can buy the alcoholic drinks-which is where they make their money I am guessing...because thats all anyone did---DRINK AND PARTY!!! The Sensation only has ONE TINY POOL!!! and on the last day-day at sea-it was beyond full!! The whole LIDDO deck was a big party.

The staff was really nice and wanted to help in anyway they could.

The shows were good in Fantasia Theatre. Our cruise director Wee Jimmy was hilarious. You just have to stay away More from the party scene-which was almost all over and at night they all came in from the pool to partying in the clubs and bars and casino bars.....I dont think it is family friendly at all!! I think Disney will be our next cruise from here on out!

and ps-always have the patches for nausea from your doctor---they work wonders!! Def helped me after the first night of throwing up and being sea sick! Popped one on and enjoyed the rest of my time! Less

Carnival Sensation Cruises to the Bahamas

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

R147
Our rooms were very nice-not small like i orignally thought! THe staff was great, bathroom not too small either! i was impressed

Published 01/19/14

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Sensation Review

Carnival Sensation Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?