Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by MEMELLO

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by MEMELLO
Enchantment of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Member Name: MEMELLO
Cruise Date: January 2014
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Destination: Bahamas
See More About: Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals

VERY DISGUSTED WITH RC ENCHANTMENT OF THE SEA JAN. 6-10, 2014

VERY DISGUSTED IN RC ENCHANTMENT OF THE SEA!!!!!!!!

RC needs to improve their customer service, maybe take a class from my favorite grocery store, Publix! This was a cruise to celebrate my daughters college graduation, we had 3 staterooms, 3056, 3044 & 3042. It was my mothers first RC cruise and I'm sure her last. It took much convincing to get her to take RC as she had not heard good things in the past.

1. On our first day while sitting on the pool deck, we had not even left port yet, my niece was accused of getting my drink with her drink pass. After the bartender rushed over to our table, I showed him my receipt, he offered no apology!

2. On my nieces next drink, the same rude bartender did not put the alcohol in her drink, trying to making her wait in line again for service, her mother had to go up and complain to get her drink made correctly!!! This is the bar next to the smoking area! My mom bought a bottle of wine which she was over charged by $2.00 and they did not give her the 20% off as described on her drink package. We had to argue that point and show them the price of the wine and the drink package writing!

3. My mom had to get 4 new room keys and again it did not work on the last night, our room attendant had to let her in. She also had the drink package so she need her card to work!

4. We only went to the My Fair Lady dining room once! Our table was next to the service station and 2 of the seats were constantly being bumped into! we asked to be move and were told they would try the next evening. However, the food was horrible! Sea scallops appetizer, ICE COLD! French onion soup, was "ok" some had bread in them some didn't! We waited 20 minutes for our meals, as the waiter filled our water glasses, my mom asked for more coffee, he responded "After I fill all the tables with water, I will then ask who wants coffee, it will be about 10 minutes"! Several tables had already left before our dinner arrived. Just as we start to eat the entire cooking staff comes out to be thanked. They were standing right in front of our table, constantly having people rush over to get pictures. This would not have been a problem if we were done with our meals. We had to ask for desert menu's! We were seated at 5:50 and did not get desert until 7:20 every table around us was empty!!!

5. As I mentioned, my mother's room key kept not working. She loves playing the slot machines. Her card was excepted in the slot machine when we began playing, however, at some point it stopped! We asked for a attendant to help, Louis was quick to shove the card in and out several times and then informed my mom that she should have payed attention to when it stopped working! He was VERY RUDE and only offered 20 points on her card!

6. The midnight buffet was a joke! Ice cold chicken wings for the main entree??!!

I'M VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS CRUISE, MAYBE BECAUSE THE STAFF KNOWS THEY ARE GETTING GRATUITY AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED TO CUSTOMERS, THEY DON'T NEED TO BE POLITE!!!

Publication Date: 01/19/14