There are positive points, but the negative ones are Strong enough:
1) People in the Reception Desk and in the Excursion Office of the ship are extremely unpolite. Very unpolite.
2) If you make a reservation for na excursion, you are buying it, with no chance for calling it off. If you make the reservation, you pay.
3) Should your health prevent you from going in the excursion, you must pay Euro 60 in a Doctor appointment to certify your illness. all they want is your Money, with no decency.
3) On the other hand, the MSC excursion office has all the rights to cancel the excursion. The passengers are just like puppet in their hands, with no respect whatsoever.
4) Employees are not trained. They were plastic gloves to handle with the food in the food court. But happens that they cough in the plastic glove, don´t change it and handle the food again.
5) If you buy the very expensive wi-fy, be aware to ask them how to turn it off. If you don´t ask, instructions don´t say anything, and you lose your Money.
I will never sail with MSC again in my LIFE.
The ship docked for 5 hours only. It is a nice place, but we had a very short time.
Not far from downtown. You can walk, but MSC won´t tell you that.
The ship was supposed to dock at casa blanca, but we ended up in Gilbtatar where there are nothing special, if you don´t like monkeys jumping all around you.
Wasted my time with the excursion
Waste of time.
The excursion is very poor. you would be better hireing a cab.
Don´t do it. Hire a cab.