There are positive points, but the negative ones are Strong enough:
1) People in the Reception Desk and in the Excursion Office of the ship are extremely unpolite. Very unpolite.
2) If you make a reservation for na excursion, you are buying it, with no chance for calling it off. If you make the reservation, you pay.
3) Should your health prevent you from going in the excursion, you must pay Euro 60 in a Doctor appointment to certify your illness. all they want is your Money, with no decency.
3) On the other hand, the MSC excursion office has all the rights to cancel the excursion. The passengers are just like puppet in their hands, with no respect whatsoever.
4) Employees are not trained. They were plastic gloves to handle with the food in the food court. But happens that they cough in the plastic glove, don´t change it and handle the food again.
5) If you buy the very expensive wi-fy, be aware to ask them how to turn it off. If you don´t ask, instructions don´t say anything, and you lose your Money.
I will never sail with MSC again in my LIFE.