Tere Moana Cruise Review by Palomita

Tere Moana
Member Name: Palomita
Cruise Date: January 2014
Embarkation: St. Maarten
See More About: Tere Moana Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Paul Gauguin Cruises Cruise Deals

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: Tere Moana Review (by Cruise Critic!)
Only 2 days off ship and we want to come back!

I've read the previous reviews of this ship and will not repeat the positive remarks as I agree with all from staterooms to dining and ports. We are looking forward to another future sailing!

We are avid cruisers but usually on larger ships. This was a new experience and a very pleasant surprise, primarily due the people on board! At first I thought it was the crew to guest ratio. That does make a difference, there was always someone there smiling and happy to offer you anything you need. BUT. The personalities of everyone on board is very rare. I am not sure how they managed to hire such an exceptional group of people, wow! We felt like we were saying good bye to family as we were disembarking.

I wish I remembered everyones name so I could commend them here as they magically remembered ours after a few short hours. I am sorry, I was so relaxed, I've lost my memory!

Vishal, Jony and Druv....what can I say? I felt like they each had clones, they were everywhere all day long, our bar tending ninjas! It doesn't matter where the ship is sailing, I want to come on board just to enjoy their happy faces, wonderful company and great conversations! These guys really made our trip special, their smiles infectious. Even taking their time to say good bye and helped me with my luggage to the bus. Merci beaucoup! Muchas gracias!!!

Yukti, our superstar Stweardess! What a sweet person, and how she was so stealth-like in keeping our stateroom immaculate is beyond me! Thank you!

Christine (I hope I have that right) and Ana at the welcome desk were always there happy to answer our questions:) Also super sweet!

Joey and......oooooh, now I have forgotten everyones names, not cool......the team who served ALL of our meals. Incredible, I am wondering when they had time to breathe as it seemed we were dining every hour someone was always there, a different uniform and set up every meal. Their service and smiles were always such a treat and seamless. Next cruise, I am bringing a pen so I can get all of their names and write thank you notes:) hehe!

Honestly, this was a trip I will remember for a very long time to come. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again, hopefully sooner than later.

Thank you, thank you!