Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Mrearl: Great time on the Caribbean Princes out of Houston

Mrearl
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Caribbean Princess Western Caribbean Cruises

Great time on the Caribbean Princes out of Houston

Sail Date: November 2013
Embarkation: Houston

My wife and I had a great relaxing time on this cruise. The ship was clean, staff friendly, and the food was good. My wife enjoys the buffet for breakfast and lunch since there were so many selections. We had anytime dinning and had no problem getting a table one time we waited only 5 minutes.

We stayed on the Lido deck and it was the best location since we spend a lot of time outside and most of our activities were outside the work out area and gym are great. We had no problems with embarkation and debarkation. We enjoyed Roatan the best the beach was great and the water was 86 the ride on the ski left was fun. We rented the half clam shell and it was a good idea.

I did think Belize was my least favorite since we did not book a excursion not much of a place to walk around the city, also locals keep asking you to by beaded jewelry.

I do wish they would add glass covered pool area for windy days. I think Caribbean Princess in one of the few ships I have been More on that does not have the feature.

Over all it was a great cruise and I would do it again I would like to see Grand Cayman add to the itinerary

Our Cruise Critic meet and great was fun and we had about 75 we enjoyed the cabin craw and enjoyed the slot pull, but we did not win. Less

Read more Caribbean Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Caribbean Princess Review >>

Cabin review: Caribbean Princess L7235

Lido Deck,Great Location close to all activities could not feel the motion and a very quite roomI wish all ships had rooms on the Lido deck . Great view and no one above you.

Beach Day

Great day water temp 86 took ski lift to beach and rented a clam shell the price was a good rate