Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Mrearl

Member Name: Mrearl
Cruise Date: November 2013
Embarkation: Houston
Cabin Number: L7235
See More About: Caribbean Princess Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Great time on the Caribbean Princes out of Houston

My wife and I had a great relaxing time on this cruise. The ship was clean, staff friendly, and the food was good. My wife enjoys the buffet for breakfast and lunch since there were so many selections. We had anytime dinning and had no problem getting a table one time we waited only 5 minutes.

We stayed on the Lido deck and it was the best location since we spend a lot of time outside and most of our activities were outside the work out area and gym are great. We had no problems with embarkation and debarkation. We enjoyed Roatan the best the beach was great and the water was 86 the ride on the ski left was fun. We rented the half clam shell and it was a good idea.

I did think Belize was my least favorite since we did not book a excursion not much of a place to walk around the city, also locals keep asking you to by beaded jewelry.

I do wish they would add glass covered pool area for windy days. I think Caribbean Princess in one of the few ships I have been on that does not have the feature.

Over all it was a great cruise and I would do it again I would like to see Grand Cayman add to the itinerary

Our Cruise Critic meet and great was fun and we had about 75 we enjoyed the cabin craw and enjoyed the slot pull, but we did not win.

Publication Date: 01/16/14