Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by Davys locker: 1st time cruiser

1st time cruiser

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: Transatlantic
Embarkation: Barcelona

I am 67 and this was my 1st time at sea .my husband was in the merchant navy many years ago so he was up for holidaying at sea.

Seranade of the seas was perfect in everyway for me and my husband . The activities were plenty if you wanted them but if you (like me ) wanted to chill out there was plenty of space to do so.

The service was excellent and although we didn't do the excursions we did our on thing and really enjoyed wandering through the ports of call.

We had a balcony cabin and found it more than addiquite although the shower was a tight squeeze. The cabin steward couldn't do enough to make our cabin comfortable . The main dining room staff were excellent and the people on the table were really lovely The dining room was well run and so was the Windjammer. In. Fact I couldn't find anything negative to say about the foods and cafe's

We enjoyed all the entertainment in the theatre very professional

Disembarkation was well run from the More ship but something needs to b done about customs which took 2 hours to get through.

I would certainly sail with the Seranade again Less

Read more Serenade of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Serenade of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Serenade of the Seas 8112

I would say the crew where excellent ,balcony better than I thought shower a little tight but adaquit all in all I would give the Seranade of the Seas