Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by Davys locker

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by Davys locker
Serenade of the Seas
Serenade of the Seas
Member Name: Davys locker
Cruise Date: November 2013
Embarkation: Barcelona
Destination: Transatlantic
See More About: Serenade of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Transatlantic Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+
Shore Excursions 5+

Ship Facts: Serenade of the Seas Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans
1st time cruiser

I am 67 and this was my 1st time at sea .my husband was in the merchant navy many years ago so he was up for holidaying at sea.

Seranade of the seas was perfect in everyway for me and my husband . The activities were plenty if you wanted them but if you (like me ) wanted to chill out there was plenty of space to do so.

The service was excellent and although we didn't do the excursions we did our on thing and really enjoyed wandering through the ports of call.

We had a balcony cabin and found it more than addiquite although the shower was a tight squeeze. The cabin steward couldn't do enough to make our cabin comfortable . The main dining room staff were excellent and the people on the table were really lovely The dining room was well run and so was the Windjammer. In. Fact I couldn't find anything negative to say about the foods and cafe's

We enjoyed all the entertainment in the theatre very professional

Disembarkation was well run from the ship but something needs to b done about customs which took 2 hours to get through.

I would certainly sail with the Seranade again

Publication Date: 01/15/14
More Serenade of the Seas Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Serenade of the Seas review Read the next Serenade of the Seas review

More Transatlantic Cruise Reviews