Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by Lazer125: Voyager Experience

Voyager Experience

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: South Pacific
Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)

The Voyager of the Seas was a beautiful ship, however I preferred the Radiance of the Seas to it. The staff were lovely and helpful, couldn't fault them. The Solarium pool was open to the weather and we did not have really good weather, very windy and a little cool. Whereas on the Radiance and Rhapsody it is enclosed and you can use it in all weather.

Also thank you Roya Caribbean for putting kettles in the cabins now.

The entertainment was very disappointing except for the Ice Show which I really enjoyed. More Not keen on the entertainment in the Promenade either. They would have singing, dancing and the parades there and not enough room for everyone to enjoy. Shopping was also disappointing as they did not have anything you could buy for children other than stuffed toys, no little tshirts etc. (Radiance has a very big range from babies up.) Coffee was not good either from the coffee shop.

I would go on the Voyager again if the cruise I wanted to do was on her but other than that no. Less

Read more Voyager of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Voyager of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Voyager of the Seas 1052

Loved the cabin, we had a Junior Suite with a balcony for the first time and it was great so roomy and we had a shower in a bathtub which was so nice if you are used to the normal Royal Caribbean showers, so small. Also the balcony was bigger than the normal balconies also. Not sure if I will be able to go back to just a balcony cabin now I have been spoilt with the roomy Junior Suite. As it was a 14 night cruise the extra cost was well worth it. Also thank you Roya Caribbean for putting kettles in the cabins now.