Pride of America Cruise Review by Sweetad: Don't waste your money on this cruise!

Pride of America 2
Member Since 2004
3 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Don't waste your money on this cruise!

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: Hawaii
Embarkation: Honolulu

This was our first cruise with NCL and definitely will be our last. We have also cruised with Holland America, Princess and Carnival and there are all superior to this one. The rooms are VERY small compared to any other ship. The food is only average. I found the staff in the restaurants to have the "I don't care attitude". Seriously, it took at least 15 minutes every evening just to get a cup of coffee or tea! If you asked for other items such as steak sauce, it would also take 10-15 minutes.

The cost of this cruise is ridiculously high compared to most and it sure does not warrant it. Yes, it's a great way to see several Hawaiian islands, but because of the reasons above, we would not recommend it to anyone.

There was also an outbreak of the norovirus on board. My spouse contacted the virus and was verrry sick. I was told to order room service and not to go to the buffet. Room service was a joke...took forever, order was wrong etc etc

Overall, a bad More experience, NCL :( Less

3 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X