Worst cruise ever.: Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by luvpoodle

Worst cruise ever.

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: Transatlantic
Embarkation: Barcelona
We took our first t/a on this same ship two years ago and got totally hooked on transatlantics, this trip was our fourth t/a in two years.

R/C must have had all the in training officers put on this ship, it was really unorganized. The activities were led by people that had Just been informed that they were doing it or had not been told at all. The entire ship was hot in all the public areas so sitting in other than your cabin or outside was very uncomfortable. I get cold if the temp drops below 70 so it wasn't me, the men wearing suits were taking their jackets off after making an appearance.

The ship lost satelite tv for 10 days so we watched the same reruns of recorded tv over and over again! The thing that bothered me the most was that they never bothered to tell us any news except we were diverting to try to get below a storm. I went on the internet after a couple of days rocking and rolling to find out that we were in the middle of tropical storm Melissa. If we More wanted to know if the world wass still out there we had to telephone relatives or get on the internet both of which are expensive.

I normally love R/C but this was a bad one. Less

Published 01/14/14

Cabin review:

Our cabin was good, the ship is going in for reno so everything was worn but that's to be expected.

Compare Prices on Navigator of the Seas Transatlantic Cruises

luvpoodle
Member Since 2012
290 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X