Carnival Glory Cruise Review by NannieVannie

Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

What a Cruise !!!!!!!

Let me first start off by saying we were a little apprehensive about doing a Carnival cruise because of off the "issues" they have had in the past....well all I can say is WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!

We have sailed on a lot of cruise lines and we have our favs, but I can honestly say I would do a Carnival cruise again in a heartbeat !!!!

Our cabin was FANTASTIC, we had a suite with 3 closets, a Jacuzzi tub/shower, 2 sinks in the bathroom and a dressing area...there was so much closet and drawer space we could have easily put away enough clothes for a month long cruise.

The food was equally as good...we did have a little hiccup the first night as we were in a dining room with a booth table and that very first night we actually wound up walking out....we waited for 20 minutes before we even got a drink order taken, then we waited another 15 min for our dinner order and then after another 25 minutes we walked out...the waiter had the nerve to tell me that "your dinner is on it's way"......needless to say the very next morning we had a dining room change to the Golden and from the 2nd night on we had the BEST service we have EVER had on a cruise ship.....the waiter was FANTASTIC.....

I can't say enough good things about that cruise and I can't wait to do another Carnival cruise again

The only negative thing I have to say is about the embarkation process....the priority checkin process was a little lacking as the first person to see us upstairs saw the red stamp on my papers and still directed me to the long lines.....I had the forsight to go back to the priority check in room.....then when it was time for the priority checkins to board the ship (the first to board) the person at the final check wanted to know where my boarding pass was....I had to make him call over a supervisor before they would let all of us board......more training needs to be done for the priority embarkation process

Publication Date: 01/13/14