Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by kruth70

Member Name: kruth70
Cruise Date: November 2013
Embarkation: Jacksonville
Cabin Number: E160
See More About: Carnival Fascination Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

NiceThanksgiving cruise

EMBARKATION: easy with RTF. OV room nice -Steward good.

Weather: stank. I usually get a balcony room but glad I got OV. Balconies were closed most of treat I o due to very rough seas.

Couldn't use pool due to weather. This was not a tropical vacation. We never saw the sun. Most active cities (hairy leg contest, etc ) cancelled due to weather. I went to bot tubs, fitness center most of trip. I d

I did 2 massages on port days- deep discount. Steam room was not working most of trip.

Our excursion in Bahamas was a nightmare. We were scheduled to do a private beach day. The operators took us despite rain showers. We got in a squall, rocking boat , getting rained on,- cold! They did a tourney tho g and asked for tips while going on nightmare boat ride. So wrong!they took us out to get their tips! AFTER 2 hours of misery they took us back to port and refunded our money. But they

Got their tips! That's 2 hours I will never get back.I forgot name of excursion but its very popular. Due to weather, we couldn't port in Little Stirrup Cay. I was looking forward to that. Instead we diverted Freeport.not my favorite, so stayed on boat for cheaper massage.

Food was good- went to Magnolian Wok daily,as well as made to order omelettes. ENTERTAINMENT DE T. W E LIKED Motown and Divas.

Disembark: We were FTF and had early flights a due to some security issue, did not get off boat until 10ish.Cruise before us was 4 hours late and we didn't start. Boarding til 2.

If you like no frills and small boats this cruise is for you. We go on bigger boats usually. We did Magic in Auguast and doing NCl Epic in March. We like more activities and dining choices. I would recommend this for those who want to snooze and cruise. We not go on A WINTER CRUISE AGAIN.

Publication Date: 01/13/14