“Disney Cruise without Children”
Cruise review of Disney Fantasy

arady409 Disney Fantasy 5 Disney Cruise without Children
arady409
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Love Disney. I'm 53 and traveled with my 87 year old mother. Also along, but not in the same room was my 63 year old brother and his wife. We dined with two other couples who were childless as well. This trip was wonderful. There are plenty of places and activities for adults only.

We chose cabins on the fifth floor that had the extended balcony. It was nice having the balcony, although I didn't spend much time out there.

The entertainment is fantastic. We were around the corner from the movie theater. The only improvement that could be made would be if they would have more showings. One level down puts you in the balcony of the Walt Disney theater. The stage shows are amazing!

Food....no complaints. Amazing can best describe it. The buffets are just as amazing. Free soda and ice cream 24/7.

The weather this week was not perfect. This would not have been a big deal, but I was a little disappointed because I had high expectations because this was mom's first cruise and trip out of the country and probably her last. Had I been alone, it would have been barely noted.

Disney Fantasy Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

5544
Extended balcony and position was perfect!

Published 01/13/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Disney Fantasy Review
Disney Fantasy Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?