Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by arady409

Disney Fantasy
Member Name: arady409
Cruise Date: November 2013
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
See More About: Disney Fantasy Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Disney Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Disney Cruise without Children

Love Disney. I'm 53 and traveled with my 87 year old mother. Also along, but not in the same room was my 63 year old brother and his wife. We dined with two other couples who were childless as well. This trip was wonderful. There are plenty of places and activities for adults only.

We chose cabins on the fifth floor that had the extended balcony. It was nice having the balcony, although I didn't spend much time out there.

The entertainment is fantastic. We were around the corner from the movie theater. The only improvement that could be made would be if they would have more showings. One level down puts you in the balcony of the Walt Disney theater. The stage shows are amazing!

Food....no complaints. Amazing can best describe it. The buffets are just as amazing. Free soda and ice cream 24/7.

The weather this week was not perfect. This would not have been a big deal, but I was a little disappointed because I had high expectations because this was mom's first cruise and trip out of the country and probably her last. Had I been alone, it would have been barely noted.

Publication Date: 01/13/14