“worst cruise ever”

Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

first there was four of us,when we got on they told us one had to sleep on a rollaway! My niece didn't really like that and said mom I may just cuddle with you! room was dingy and gloomy colors form the 70's. we went on our way and decided to make the best of it... ok time for bed..... rollaway is now totally gone out of the room no one said to remove it.... just wasn't sure she wanted to use it. As the day went on she had decided she could put up with it for a few days but for the money she shouldn't have had too!

food was not that great and the main glass elevators by guest services kept sticking. Example we got stuck in the same elevator 4x through out the cruise and on one occasion a officer was stuck with us wedged the door enough to get out and just ran away and left us! We kept getting in it after they kept saying it was fixed. finially started just using the stairs.... on the return to port I lost a bag,,,,, well actually forgot it! I called and they said it was at the terminal Not......And they were so rude at the terminal demanding to know who told to return there and that it was there...... so again it cost me the taxi fair not just once but 3x's total back to south beach not cheap.... Well I finially found my luggage but only because the person whom took it did so by accident.. there moms and mine we alike and two members of there family grabbed a bag. of course they spoke Spanish and I my husband didn't but was able to get a number and my hotel called and retrieved it for me.. NO Thanks to Carnival.... And when I called they had the nerve to ask how I was able to track it down in a few hrs and that they would not have been able to do that or to have replaced anything because I didn't buy there insurance... but if it would make me happy they would file a complaint on my behalf about the terminal service and how we were treated on the Ship...

Oh one more thing to make up for the bed mess up they sent sweets for three to my cabin that's right for 3 and yes there was 4 of us.... how stupid are they on this ship... And never sign up for anytime dining or you'll be waiting atleast an hr to eat.. and if you mis your beeper notice you can start all over...... I

have been on this ship twice and I told my travel agent with Carnival to never ever book me with this ship again.. both time big issues.... and to many to keep on listing.......

Carnival Imagination Cruises to the Bahamas
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

U136
I believe this to be about right not sure as it has been a few years bk.. all I know is every night when they drained the pool it sounded like the water was going to rush through our window and into our rm..
Published 01/12/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Imagination Review
Carnival Imagination Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?