MSC Divina Cruise Review by little flower222: My first time on the MSC Divina

305 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

My first time on the MSC Divina

Sail Date: December 2013

Well here is my 2 cents on the MSC Divina 12/10/13 .What a letdown, not on the cruise but on the CC so called friends. Don’t be fooled by words it is all a false pretence. We only bonded with 4 beautiful people that were true to their word when they said that they couldn’t wait to meet others. Enough said on that.

As for the cruise itself, you get what you pay for. The embarking was easy and tolerable. To my surprise there were people bringing cases of drinks on board water juices ice tea and so on. I understood it was not allowed by any means. So stock up if you plan to cruise. I purchased water on our first stop and had no problem taking it on board.

The ship is beautiful, a shiny gem in all its glory. The cabin was comfortable and cleaned every day by a very attentive and polite Stewart. Plenty of storing space and not so comforting beds, I must say.

Food is my expertise and here is where I am not going to be so kind. As I said before you get More what you pay for, so by that let’s leave it there. The dining room food I’ll have to rate it one step higher than the buffet food. But the service was unsurpassed in every way. Thank you to all of those that made our dining experience pleasant.

That entertainment was on the money. Please do not miss a show. Every single one was spectacular. The costumes and singers, dancers were amazing. The best I have seen in my 40 years of cruises. The deck entertainment was a little lacking not much going on during the day and into the evening .Disembarkment was a little frustrating and unorganized ,but that too will hopefully get better with time.

If I had to rate this cruise I would give it 7 1/2 stars 10 being the best. I have expectations that MSC will iron out all the kinks with time and it can be one of the best cruise lines in the Caribbean in the near future. I for one will wait till then before I cruise her again. Less

Published 01/11/14

305 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X