Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by Mom of 3 smart boys

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by Mom of 3 smart boys
Carnival Inspiration
Carnival Inspiration
Member Name: Mom of 3 smart boys
Cruise Date: January 2014
Embarkation: Los Angeles
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Cabin Number: U189
See More About: Carnival Inspiration Cruise Reviews | Mexican Riviera Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

It was fun, but there are not many food options for vegetarians.

The ship was ok and clean. They provided us with robes, lots of towels, shampoo (not so good quality) and shower gel. Some members of the crew were extremely helpful and kind, others not so much.

We loved the Comedy Shows, but did not like too much the musical show (I do not remember the name, but I think it was something like Motor City.

My kids had lots of fun in the Carnival Camp. They colored shirts, played with bubbles, had the opportunity to have their faces painted, listened to stories, and they even ate dinner there once.

We are vegetarian and had lot of trouble finding food to eat. They have a barbeque open until late, but they do not have veggie burgers. The formal restaurants had Indian vegetarian food in their menu the first night, but it was too spicy for us. The buffet didn't have any american food until Sunday, so they didn't have anything such as mash potatoes or mac and cheese. We ate lots of pizza, which is available 24 hours at day. It was fast and delicious!

My son had a headache, and so I took him to the nurse station to get some Tylenol. They charged me $10 for a bottle of acetaminophen, and they offered me to have my son being seen by a doctor for $150, but I didn't think he needed a doctor yet.

We played mini-golf, used the spa, the water slides (only one of my sons, because it wasn't hot enough for me), and played some board games in the library. The gym is awesome, and they have track to run, around the mini-golf.

We had fun, and enjoyed our trip. We didn't like the food, except fro few things, such as the pizza, and some desserts (lava chocolate cake from the fine restaurants is excellent).

We also like the fact that they took very nice pictures of us with beautiful backgrounds. They were expensive and I ended up spending $92 on them, but totally worth it!

If this is your first cruise, I want to tell you something that I found out hours after I got home. You may suffer from vertigo for few days. It took me 3 days to stop feeling like in the ship.

Have fun!