Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by AZmike480

Carnival Liberty
Member Name: AZmike480
Cruise Date: December 2013

Awesome Cruise

I just wanted to take a minute and knock out a quick review of the Carnival Liberty cruise on 12/07/13. This trip to the eastern carribean was fantastic. The ship was in excellent shape and well taken care of. The service exceed my expectations. The food was delicious and enjoyable. We purchased FTTF and it was worth every penny. We used luggage express for luggage service to the airport and had no issues.

Highlights from the trip: The itenary was great we loved all the stops, my least favorite was puerto rico but it was still enjoyable. The 2.0 upgardes are a must have. Guy's burgers, Red Frog, and Blue Iguana are excellent for food and beverages. The golden olympian dining room was perfect. The food was excellent and the service was amazing. If your assigned in the golden olympian I highly suggest requesting Yaco, and Salgie as your waiters, they are hands down the best on the ship!!

In conclusion this was the best Carnival cruise we've been on. In 2012 we purchased a voucher for a future cruise while on the Carnival magic. After getting off the Carnival Magic I decided we should try a different cruise line but was stuck with the voucher. So I booked this cruise thinking it was last Carnival cruise. The cruise on the Liberty opened my eyes to the possibility of booking another Carnival cruise.

Publication Date: 01/07/14