Become a Cruise Insider
Tips, deals and more in your inbox.

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by AZmike480: Awesome Cruise

Carnival Liberty 5
AZmike480
Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Carnival Liberty Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Awesome Cruise

Sail Date: December 2013

I just wanted to take a minute and knock out a quick review of the Carnival Liberty cruise on 12/07/13. This trip to the eastern carribean was fantastic. The ship was in excellent shape and well taken care of. The service exceed my expectations. The food was delicious and enjoyable. We purchased FTTF and it was worth every penny. We used luggage express for luggage service to the airport and had no issues.

Highlights from the trip: The itenary was great we loved all the stops, my least favorite was puerto rico but it was still enjoyable. The 2.0 upgardes are a must have. Guy's burgers, Red Frog, and Blue Iguana are excellent for food and beverages. The golden olympian dining room was perfect. The food was excellent and the service was amazing. If your assigned in the golden olympian I highly suggest requesting Yaco, and Salgie as your waiters, they are hands down the best on the ship!!

In conclusion this was the best Carnival cruise we've been on. In 2012 we More purchased a voucher for a future cruise while on the Carnival magic. After getting off the Carnival Magic I decided we should try a different cruise line but was stuck with the voucher. So I booked this cruise thinking it was last Carnival cruise. The cruise on the Liberty opened my eyes to the possibility of booking another Carnival cruise. Less

Published 01/07/14

Read more Carnival Liberty cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Liberty Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Liberty Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 7321

The cabin is the standard Carnival interior room, nothing special. The only difference between this room and the previous interior rooms I've booked is the serivce. Dadang our room steward is awesome, the room was never dirty, always stocked and in perfect shape.