Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by kjfisher

Norwegian Breakaway
Norwegian Breakaway
Member Name: kjfisher
Cruise Date: December 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bahamas
See More About: Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals

Worse Service ever

I been waitng my whole life to do a cruise, so with a a year in planning & saving, I suprised my husband for his big 50. Well let me tell everyone save your money, from boarding til the end was a disaster. There is a huge laungage barrier, the rudeness of the staff was like nothing we have ever seen. We never received housekeeping service but 1 day which was Wednesday 4 days after we boarded. We had no toilet paper etc, chasing staff members to even get that.

The waiting in the lines to booking shows, shore activitys was simply horrible, the staff should all be retrained. No one knew anything-- booking reservations for dinner everything full to the point. I ask for a manager I was in tears never got to speak to any one. A nice school teacher helped us to the point he yelled at the service agent to help us.

I went to try an get a coffee at the Carlos bakery at 9:50pm rude guy said were closed, I went its 950 he would not allow us to have a coffee. I tried to ask him about ordering a cake for my husband 50th bday he told me try at 7am next morning. I was so hurt, from the bar service to the customer service to the housekeeping. My self an several others we have talked to said the same thing this was a nightmare, we also tried to get in hot tub atleast 10 times sign said no kids well we never got in 1 time so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my husband who turned 50 with a bunch of rude, crew members & staff we will never book with norweign again and will be sure to tell others not to.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

Publication Date: 01/06/14