Norwegian Star Cruise Review by Indulge: Snooze cruise

Snooze cruise

Sail Date: December 2013
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Embarkation: Los Angeles

It was ghost ship after 9:30 pm. Nothing for us to do unless your into the buffet or bingo. So boring. The shows were ok, just ok. The food, not impressive, just ok.

Aqua restaurant was terrible! I felt like I was at Denny's! Low quality, low ceilings and the chief senior Yanni, is the most rude person I've ever met. I'll never do another #ncl cruise again

On the other hand, I had two teenagers with me. Joe & Nick in the teen club kept them so busy with the most amazing activities that we only saw the kids 10 minutes out if the entire week!

They cried the night they had to leave all the friends they met!!! The teen club was better on this ship than the Disney!!!!

On my third hand, there were too many kids running a muck! No room for adults in a hot tub and the pool was ocean water not heated. Less

Published 01/06/14

Read more Norwegian Star cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Star Review >>

Compare Prices on Norwegian Star Mexican Riviera Cruises

Cabin review: 11556

I liked our room. Considering there was 3 of us girls, I didn't feel crowded, the beds were comfortable

Indulge
Member Since 2013
3 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X