Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by motherinlaw_at_home: Great value for a short trip.

motherinlaw_at_home
Member Since 2014

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Celebrity Constellation Bahamas Cruises

Great value for a short trip.

Sail Date: December 2013
Destination: Bahamas

We have just finished a 5 d 4 n cruise before the Christmas. We stopped at Nassau and Key West. We booked the cruise at the end of November from a large internet company. Since we travelled with two kids (5 and 8 years old), we are concern the kids' program and food.

The Fun Factory is located on the 8th Floor. The place is clean. They divided the children in groups 3 to 5 yrs old and 6 to 8 yrs old. My children enjoyed their programs. Most of the time it is free of charge. If you want extended hours, you can pay $6 per hour until 1:30am. It is perfect for couples who are desperate for some privacy and quiet time.

Since 2011, all Celebrity cruises' main dining menu have dropped lobsters, which I did not realize when I booked. The food is tasty and hot. If you do not pay extra $35 per person, you can get lobster from the specialty restaurants. They provided fruit juice and coffee without charge all day and evening. The breakfast has smoke salmon, great variety of cold More cuts, fruits, omelette and some vegetables.

If you have an evening gown that requires press. You can call the housekeeping extension and they will do the press for you just in 15 minutes. I was quite amazed for their prompt service with a small charge. They do not have ironing board available in the cabin. If you want to save money, please pack your formal dress well unfolded in your suitcase.

Hairdryer is bad. You need to push the button to get it on. If you have a long hair like me, then after 20 minutes dry. Your finger's muscle hurts. It is hard to style your hair with a hairdryer like that. So, Please bring your own hairdryer. Less

Read more Celebrity Constellation cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Constellation Review >>

Not too much to see. All creatures under the glass are same colour. It is great for family who has small kids. The Key West does not have great beaches. It has lot of small rocks in the water. Please bring your reef shoes with you.

Read 741 Key West Reviews

No one told me that I need to bring my photo ID with me while I exit this port. No announcement! I was lucky to show a photo of my ID from my handheld device. The Nassau officer let me go.

Read 2665 Nassau Reviews