“First Time on Holland America (Eurodam) - Great Experience”
Cruise review of Holland America Eurodam

oktocruise1957 Eurodam 5 First Time on Holland America (Eurodam) - Great Experience
oktocruise1957
Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Being the first time on Holland America I was very pleased with the size of the ship, I liked how comfortable it felt, unlike some of the mega ships which for me are too large. We had a veranda stateroom which was very clean and comfortable and the bathroom was spotless.

The cruise went to Holland's private island, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, and Key west. The weather was great other than the first two nights the seas were a little rough but nothing that bad. We did try all the restaurants on board and wasn't disappointed in anyone of them, I especially liked the Pinnacle Grille. The ship is in great shape, I don't know what they did in dry dock but I couldn't find anything that looked worn or tattered. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to help in any way they could. I guess if I had one thing I would like to see changed it would be to open the craps table before nine. I will say that the two stage shows that I saw were very good, not your typical boring run of the mill cruise shows, they were modern, upbeat, and used a lot of multi media which I typically enjoy.

I liked the cruise so much I went down to the main desk a couple of days before the cruise ended and tried to book for the next weeks New years cruise but they were sold out.

Eurodam Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

8067
My room was on the navigation deck and the room was plenty big and very clean. This was the first time I had booked a room with a veranda and I absolutely loved it.
Published 01/05/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Eurodam Review
Eurodam Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?