Eurodam Cruise Review by oktocruise1957: First Time on Holland America (Eurodam) - Great Experience

oktocruise1957
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Eurodam Western Caribbean Cruises

First Time on Holland America (Eurodam) - Great Experience

Sail Date: December 2013

Being the first time on Holland America I was very pleased with the size of the ship, I liked how comfortable it felt, unlike some of the mega ships which for me are too large. We had a veranda stateroom which was very clean and comfortable and the bathroom was spotless.

The cruise went to Holland's private island, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, and Key west. The weather was great other than the first two nights the seas were a little rough but nothing that bad. We did try all the restaurants on board and wasn't disappointed in anyone of them, I especially liked the Pinnacle Grille. The ship is in great shape, I don't know what they did in dry dock but I couldn't find anything that looked worn or tattered. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to help in any way they could. I guess if I had one thing I would like to see changed it would be to open the craps table before nine. I will say that the two stage shows that I saw were very good, not your typical boring run More of the mill cruise shows, they were modern, upbeat, and used a lot of multi media which I typically enjoy.

I liked the cruise so much I went down to the main desk a couple of days before the cruise ended and tried to book for the next weeks New years cruise but they were sold out. Less

Read more Eurodam cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Eurodam Review >>

Cabin review: Eurodam 8067

My room was on the navigation deck and the room was plenty big and very clean. This was the first time I had booked a room with a veranda and I absolutely loved it.