Eurodam Cruise Review by oktocruise1957

Eurodam
Eurodam
Member Name: oktocruise1957
Cruise Date: December 2013
See More About: Eurodam Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Holland America Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+

Ship Facts: Eurodam Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Eurodam Deck Plans
First Time on Holland America (Eurodam) - Great Experience

Being the first time on Holland America I was very pleased with the size of the ship, I liked how comfortable it felt, unlike some of the mega ships which for me are too large. We had a veranda stateroom which was very clean and comfortable and the bathroom was spotless.

The cruise went to Holland's private island, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, and Key west. The weather was great other than the first two nights the seas were a little rough but nothing that bad. We did try all the restaurants on board and wasn't disappointed in anyone of them, I especially liked the Pinnacle Grille. The ship is in great shape, I don't know what they did in dry dock but I couldn't find anything that looked worn or tattered. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to help in any way they could. I guess if I had one thing I would like to see changed it would be to open the craps table before nine. I will say that the two stage shows that I saw were very good, not your typical boring run of the mill cruise shows, they were modern, upbeat, and used a lot of multi media which I typically enjoy.

I liked the cruise so much I went down to the main desk a couple of days before the cruise ended and tried to book for the next weeks New years cruise but they were sold out.

Publication Date: 01/05/14