Viking Magni 4

“Best post / best cruise ever - Viking Cruise”
Cruise review of Viking Magni

Quietly
Member Since 2014

Overall Member Rating

Sailed on Viking Magni Christmas 2013 with another couple.

Only glitch was airline 'lost' luggage for 1 of the 4 I was traveling with (no fault of Viking).

Luggage lost was delivered to our stateroom next day (thank you Viking staff for calls made).

1. Stateroom was clean, well kept 3 times daily (stow your luggage under the bed folks) & spacious.

2. Meals were served 3 times daily with ample hours to figure out when we wanted to eat on board. Selections were great: Breakfast included eggs, fruit, omelets, juices, coffee / American and European favorites. Lunch was the same (included special orders from the menu) and Dinner was always the best ever ... adult beverages, fine steak, salmon, salads, appetizers, deserts. Service was a '10'.

3. Tours included were easy to figure out (not only were they written out in the package we received when embarking; the evening before we got to the next port ... cruise director More would remind all of us when to hook up with the bus, the walking tour, etc).

4. Entertainment ... fun!! If we stayed on board (trying to get over a cold we caught before boarding) we had access to the on board library, the Wi-Fi access on 2 deck levels, the sun deck on top side, the video in our stateroom showing the camera of which lock we were going through and we had the on board staff repeatedly asking if we needed anything (dang, the staff was amazing!!!).

5. Close quarters - Yes, it was fun to get to know the other 180 +/- fellow guests. Some were nice, some were not. All were a lot of fun to meet. I (personally) love traveling like this!!! I swapped emails with a bunch of the nice ones and waved good bye to others (no email offered).

Can't believe how nice this trip was!!!

All transfers, cabs, tours, meals, towels, smiles included - I was able to do my own thing when I wanted to AND had all details set up by Viking for 90% of everything else.

I will be traveling with Viking again.

Loved it!! Less

Published 01/05/14

Read Cruise Critic's Viking Magni Review

Viking Magni Cruises to Europe River

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?