Tere Moana Cruise Review by merlie2: An absolutely lovely cruise

Compare Prices on Tere Moana Eastern Caribbean Cruises

An absolutely lovely cruise

Sail Date: December 2013
Embarkation: St. Maarten

I have just returned from the Christmas cruise on the Tere Moana. Previously I have cruised on large ships and ships even smaller than the Tere Moana. I have also done the Paul Gauguin Tahiti and Society Islands cruise.

We couldn't have wished for a lovelier trip. The itinerary was splendid (Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda. St. Kitts, Ile des Saintes, St. Barts). The crew were extremely helpful, went out of their way repeatedly to take care of our needs. Food was superb--Christmas evening, for example, we ate out by the pool with music provided by a local steel band. Lobster was one of the menu choices. Food was elegantly presented, varied and tasteful. I don't think I have ever seen a more appealing selection of drinks on a cruise (and this was all included in the price of the trip).

Cabin was spacious and attractively appointed. Lots of room to store and hang things.

The sea was a bit rough one night but I have had the same thing happen on a small More ship in the Mediterranean. In my experience one does not take a small ship cruise for the entertainment.

In short, a great trip. Less

Read more Tere Moana cruise reviews >>