Norwegian Epic 5

Freestyler65
Member Since 2013
4 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

I will start by saying we arrived at the port at 11:15 and we were sitting down enjoying a lovely lunch on the EPIC at 12:15. This ship was everything we had imagined. The CREW were AMAZING! So friendly and helpful. The food was outstanding, second to none. We had a back aft cabin (balcony) the cabin was lovely for my husband and I with the kids next door.We were in 12309 and 12311. The bathroom setup was fine, don't listen to the foolish winers! We had a lovely view from our balcony and you could fit 6 chairs in it. Our room Steward Arnold was a doll, so helpful and pleasant. Even though you pay a $12 each day for gratuity you will still want to tip on top of that,these people are so NICE!

The entertainment was very good. We attended all the shows and enjoyed each one. We did our own excursions which is quite a bit cheaper. There are lots of other people meeting the ship so you don't have to do the SHIP excursions. You can get a cab for $4 a person to take you to ATLANTIS in More Bahamas then they will drop you at Atlantis beach, rather than paying the ship excursion fee of $69. There are lots of cabs.

I would highly recommend wearing a patch as we felt a lot of movement.

Overall I would give this cruise an A+. We had the Christmas of a lifetime!

Thank-you NCL! Less

Published 01/05/14

Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Epic Review

Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?