Disney Dream Cruise Review by magabygc

Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Dream Deck Plans
Amazing!!

My boyfriend and I were spending a few days at Orlando and we began our planning very early. I was checking the Disney website for information about the parks when I found out about the Disney Cruise. I thought it was going to be too expensive and only for families but then I started reading more and wondering if we could do it. After a lot of research about other cruises lines, we decide we could book 3 nights for the Bahamas at Disney Dream, for 1100 $. It was more expensive than other cruises, but they gave us a lot of options to pay, as little as 20$ each time, so this was the decisive point. We do like Disney and this was our first cruise....we didn't know what to expect but keep reading it was amazing.

They were right!! Of course it's Disney, so everything was clean, like new, and perfect. The service was just wow, people was always happy. They work really hard for you to be comfortable and spend a great time. Of course kids loved it, but I was surprised to see that we weren't the only couple without kids on the ship. There were more than I thought so, and it's true, you have pools (I miss the hot tub), bars, even a beach!, only for adults! Everything was decorated for Christmas and yes, we did see some Disney characters.

The ship is amazing, I'm not going to describe it because you can find that info at the website and what they show you is what you will get. I loved my room, I was expecting something small but was surprised it was a lot bigger that I thought, and enough for us. The bed was excellent, I loved the virtual porthole, and I could just connect my iPhone and listen to music while getting ready for the day.

I wished we would have booked a longer cruise, 3 nights aren't enough to do everything!!! We even went to the movies, we watched Frozen 3D and Saving Mr Banks. We dance, ate way too much at Cabanas, even played mini golf. I loved that when I couldn't find a dessert I wanted, I could just ask for chocolate cake! Free room service? Check! Ice Cream any time you want? Check! Castaway Cay, wow! Paradise! We liked even more that Nassau.

We are definitely booking another Disney Cruise again, alone or/and with kids!!

Publication Date: 01/05/14
Read the Bahamas ports review by magabygc
More Disney Dream Cruise Reviews