Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by sandune

Allure of the Seas
Member Name: sandune
Cruise Date: December 2013
Entertainment 5+

Didn't do it for me......

Short and sweet review.....The Ship was gorgeous and extremely large....so large that if you saw one person the 1 st day- you would probably not see them again! The balcony cabins we felt were lacking storage space and things were tight overall in the cabin- the same being true in the bathroom..Food in all areas we hit was decent( MDR,CHOPS,Johnny Rockets,Solarium).....found the waitstaff not as friendly nor the staff in general as helpful and pleasant as on other RC Cruises. Shows were great but really one must remember to book them on line when available or you aren't going to get in to see them.

We had to changeour original sailing date ....to closer to Christmas. Yes, the ship was decorated but the "spirit" was not there. I can only attribute this to the fact that there were a very large number of International travelers that do not celebrate Christmas......I for one, was looking forward to the festivities :-(

All in all, I am not in any rush to do this class of ship anytime soon.....I will stick to what I am familiar with.....I also feel that the Prepaid tips have affected the service.....not for the best either.

Publication Date: 01/05/14