“Nice!”
Cruise review of Norwegian Epic

Cruisingwith3 Norwegian Epic 5 Nice!
Cruisingwith3
Member Since 2013
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

I was so upset to see all the negative reveiws prior to our Christmas cruise, I have to say I think that maybe those who are expecting a posh/elegant type cruise this is maybe not for you.

I have to be honest the cruise was very enjoyable with a more than capacity filled ship it did not feel overwhelming. There were 1700 children , my own being one of them, but they where very well behaved. The food was really subpar. That was really my only complaint. The blue man group was really good as was the dreams shows...we did the 39.99 seating, I wouldn't say you have to spend extra the seats were not any better as far as I could tell. It is really well organized and you can not do anything more than once, I did not love that but it is what it is. I didn't think they are all about the kids, they are not " catered to" but are are certainly not over looked. It is for all ages. We had fun, because we made it fun. I did see a lot of unhappy people, it is vacation, if they didn't want a lot of people, they should have booked a secluded resort. We did see a big fight over saving lounge chairs at the pool, the guy had like 3 security officers around him as he fought. What was funny was in the end he won, silly one guy was saving 12 chairs and they ended up letting it go! That was a little annoying, but he got his way. I think that was wrong. I won't judge! So ongoing story short. Food...= not so great. Everything else is what you make of it! Just have fun!

Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Mid-Ship Balcony

BC8075
Balcony was big and we were on the side of the ship that was great for mountain views. Clean neat and big enough. I did not have a problem with the lay out. Liked the room a lot.
Published 01/04/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Epic Review
Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?