MSC Divina Cruise Review by chicago641: Xmas cruise

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on MSC Divina Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Xmas cruise

Sail Date: December 2013

Having traveled with MSC on four prior cruises in the Yacht Club throughout Europe in the last two years ( and an American) I had high expectations for our first "at home" cruise, although I was interested to see what changes would be made.

I’m sorry to report that our cruise this past week was not as good as prior. The crew seemed really beaten down, the smiles and good mornings were missing throughout the ship. The Yacht club staff was miserable and very unhelpful and unknowledgeable as to details passengers required. The food has increased in proportion size/but decreased in taste. The unlimited laundry, butler service and many other Yacht Club level perks are gone.

Also, very interesting that MSC is now also selling rooms on the levels 12, 13 and 14 as Yacht Club. These people must use their keys to gain access to the Lounge and pool. The extra people did not have any effect in the lounge or pool area, but did cause an issue in the restaurant as there was More not enough space for everyone. You now have to make a dinner reservation each for each evening. Dinner service was also VERY slow (over 2 hours most nights). Our waiter suggested we come to dinner at either 6 or 9.

I’m not sure what happened here…but I really hope they get the kinks worked out!

I would be happy to answer and Yacht club questions. Less

Read more MSC Divina cruise reviews >>